Orion Global Talent is an executive search firm serving global, national and regional clients which includes the top Big 4 firm, medical device manufacturers, local hospitals and others.
Positions range from engineers, managers through senior corporate levels.
Areas of expertise:
- Medical Device, Manufacturing, Quality, Supply Chain, Design, Aerospace, Turbomachinery, Electromechanical, Injection Molding & more.
- Regulatory Compliance – Customs and Global Trade. Compliance, Ethics, Life Sciences – full range of disciplines.
- Physicians and hospital management and professionals.
Serving companies in filling hard to fill technical, professional and corporate talent.
Serving Top Big 4 firm in filling life science, classification, top secret, data engineering roles.
Serving Online and Brick & Mortar Retail companies with filling management and senior roles.
We provide our clients with:
- Qualified candidates who are passionate about your company and the position.
- Communication – immediate response to your emails, phone calls and candidate scheduling.
- Presentation of candidates in a package with summaries, salary expectations, and resume in a neat format for quick assessment.
We provide our candidates with:
- An overview of the company, position, and benefits.
- An overview of the location, attractions, real estate & schools.
- Consistent communication through the process of scheduling interviews to offer and post-offer check-ins.
What you can expect in an introduction call:
- A brief overview of Orion Global Talent.
- A discussion of your talent needs and challenges.
- An overview of what we provide, fees and terms.
Our philosophy is to match our candidates with positions in companies that we ourselves would want to work for and to match our clients with candidates whom we would want to work with.We care about a great work-life balance and the right location for our candidates and families resulting in a mutually beneficial, empowering, productive and profitable long-term relationship.
Bob is passionate about helping exceptional people advance their careers at exceptional firms where they can grow personally and professionally and be recognized for their contributions.
He has an extensive global network amassed over several decades through career, business, personal and non-profit activities
Jacqueline (Jax) Willey
Jax recently became the President of Orion Global Talent. She aslo specializes in Engineering recruitment in multiple industries. Jax is a sourcing expert in developing search criteria and sourcing techniques to locate top talent to fill the most demanding of positions, including challenging geographical areas.
Jax is a full cycle recruiter, creating long-lasting relationships with clients and candidates.
Connect with me on LinkedIn